Thursday, March 27, 2008

lunch date @ a cottage!



Haha it is referring to the sausages that I had for lunch, the first time I came here and ordered grilled chicken sausages, it was delicious!

But it was not so nice anymore, the sausage was not tender and too soft!

The strange thing is from two decent sausages, they increase it to three little ones a couple of months ago and now to four which are even smaller recently! Maybe they need to cut cost when the economy is not doing well!

Another thing I noticed there were layers of dust on the decor hung on the wall just beside where I was seated! I felt not very comfortable & suddenly cleanliness became the topic that we were discussing!

Although there were many people during lunch hour, a friend of mine said she will never visit this place again!

Anyway it does not matter as I have been here not less than eight times!!!!


1 comment:

meiyi said...

ok. your friend that you mentioned is me!
i don like lar. so dirty
i rather go kopitiam