Wednesday, March 26, 2008

cuitie xiao loong pao






Can't remember when I started to like 'xiao loong pao' or dragon dumpling! I was told I need to carefully place it on a spoon before putting it into my mouth to ensure that I can taste the juicy fillings! It is known to be originated from Shanghai! This is my 3rd visit to the restaurant at Qb Mall, famous for its 'la mien' & dragon dumpling!

At the entrance you will be greeted by a few smiling chefs flown in from China busy preparing 'guitar strings' like noodles aka 'la mien'!

Don't really know why but we were seated at the same place each time we went there - a small table for 4 next to the Teracotta Warrior statue!

I also like the chilly sauce, fried durian, vege-mush-dumpling, chicken- steamed-rice-in-bucket, mango pudding and fried 'la mien'!

What caught my attention was the waiters & waitresses here wear earphones & they service you with a smile, maybe that is why we need to pay more!! & yet we are making our trip there again & again!

Really hope we will have more choices in Penang when it comes to 'xiao loong pau' & 'la mien'!





No comments: